“IRA Rollover” Gifts for Donors Aged 70½ or Older
How It Works
- You are 70½ or older and instruct your plan administrator to make a direct transfer of up to $100,000 to Valpo
- Plan administrator makes transfer as directed to Valpo
- Your gift is transferred directly to Valpo; since you do not receive the funds, they are not included in your gross income*
- Your gift will count towards your minimum distribution requirement
- You support the programs that are important to you at Valpo
*No income-tax deduction is allowed for the transfer.
REQUEST AN eBROCHURE
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.